[IPython-User] Format nbconvert output

Ari Huntley arihuntley@gmail....
Mon Aug 19 14:47:53 CDT 2013

I would like to tweak the output of nbconvert (to html) in several ways, to
share with my PI/coworkers:

- Collapse input cells
- Collapse sections of the notebook which would include input, output, and
markdown.
- If possible, allow the reader to decollapse these things dynamically,
with a button
- Add a hyperlinking table of contents (wikipedia-style)

What is the easiest way to add this functionality into my notebook?

In the past I have cut and pasted workarounds that were a bit jenky, but
given the recent updates to nbconvert and the notebook as a whole, I am
sure these are not optimal.

--Ari