[IPython-User] Printouts of IPython notebooks

Jose Guzman sjm.guzman@gmail....
Wed Aug 21 09:10:36 CDT 2013

Hi everybody

I'm very used to have printouts of my IPython notebooks. HOwever, I
realized that in version 1.0 of IPython, the Print option is no
available, and I have to print with the browsers default options
(iceweasel, firefox or chromium). This gives very ugly results (i.e
navigation bars around the document or very ugly frames around the input
cells). Creating a PDF is not an option, because the figures are very
often cut at the end of the document.

What do you do for printing? Am i the only want to have hard copies of
the notebooks?

Thanks

Jose

--