[IPython-User] problem with autoreload in Ipython 2

David Prager Branner brannerchinese@gmail....
Sat Aug 24 09:57:30 CDT 2013

I'm not aware of anything else. Even with the whole ~/.ipython directory
removed, the same thing happens. I wonder if there is corruption of the
base Python2.7 installation in the OS itself. But before I take the drastic
step of reinstalling the OS, is there anything else I should be trying as a
way of fixing this?

- dpb