[IPython-User] no-banner & nosep options on qtconsole

russjtaylor taylorrj@ornl....
Tue Aug 27 14:35:03 CDT 2013

Would I be correct in thinking that the "no-banner" & "nosep" command line
options are not available when starting the ipython qtconsole? (nosep is
mentioned in the help but appears to have no effect).

I am trying to embed the console in a Qt application, and the screen real
estate is a little limited so it would be good to have those options. This
means that I would want to control them programmatically, but my starting
point was 'the top', so to speak, to see if it even appeared possible.