[IPython-User] Getting deepreload to work by default

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Wed Aug 28 14:52:18 CDT 2013

On 28 August 2013 12:32, Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com> wrote:

>  The biggest difference between the machines where it's failing and those
> where it's working is that the operating system (so reinstalling probably
> won't help). I'll see if I can do some debugging with Min, who has a Mac.

Min's just run it in a clean virtualenv on OS X 10.8.4, with Python 3.3.2,
and it worked fine. So I'm a bit puzzled - is there anything else
particular about your machines that could be distinct from ours?