[IPython-User] Getting deepreload to work by default

David Prager Branner brannerchinese@gmail....
Wed Aug 28 14:58:49 CDT 2013

No idea whatever. How can I profile my installations? Can you give me your
pip freeze output? And are there any Python-related environment variables
set?

- dpb

Developer and Lexicographer of Chinese
brannerchinese.com