[IPython-User] ipython slow to start with --pylab flag

alex arsenovic arsenovic@virginia....
Sat Aug 31 07:57:44 CDT 2013

thats correct, this is just the traditional ipython  terminal. here is a
video demonstrating the problem. i make a new profile (which also takes a
long time) and then start ipython with and without pylab, then change
networks and do the same.

http://youtu.be/VKHyL-oie34

really  weird, but  not a problem anymore.