[IPython-User] make html failure

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Feb 4 14:44:08 CST 2013

Hey Aaron,

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeurer@gmail.com> wrote:
> We do this with sympy-bot. I modified the Sphinx makefile to add make
> html-errors, which is just
>
> html-errors: SPHINXOPTS += -W
> html-errors: html
>
> (the -W command makes Sphinx return with an error code on an error).
> Then we run that on each pull request.  It probably would be possible
> to make Travis do this as well.

Great idea, thanks.  I just added this to our todo notes for this
week's meeting at Berkeley.  With the Sloan funding we'll be able to
move to a paid ShiningPanda/Travis install in case the free plan isn't
enough for all the builds, so having a full build of the docs as part
of that job is an excellent idea (once we clean things up first, of
course :)