[IPython-User] asciimath with notebook

Wed Feb 6 07:31:28 CST 2013

Le 6 févr. 2013 à 04:36, Carlos Pita a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> is there any sensible way to access the mathjax configuration for the
> notebook in order to change the default back-tick delimiters for
> asciimath which don't play nice with markdown?  I see that a
> initmathjax.js file is being included into the notebook page but I
> don't know how much customizable it's intended to be.

You can also put stuff in your  .ipython/profile_xxx/static/js/custom.js
That would be executed after page load to change mathjax configuration

Otherwise any file you put in your .ipython/profile_xxx/static/[…whatever…]
Will be picked up by IPython instead of the installed  version that have the same […whatever…] path
So you could change the initmathjax.js if you want.
--
Matthias