[IPython-User] Following up on toggle hide on notebook cells

Adam Hughes hughesadam87@gmail....
Sat Feb 9 22:51:26 CST 2013

Hi all,

I found a recent
discussion<http://grokbase.com/t/scipy.org/ipython-user/12bt7f40e8/hide-code-cells-in-the-notebook>about
toggling the code cells in a notebook very interesting.  The idea
that one can quickly hide or show source code in a notebook really helps
make the notebook an adaptable document.  For example, I can show a report
to my advisor without any sourcecode, and but if he has a question about
steps in the analysis, I quickly toggle the source back on.

I was wondering if any new developments along these lines are in the works.
 In particular, it would be really cool to be able to designate which cells
in a notebook are hidden/shown during the toggle, instead of hiding all or
none of the markdown cells all at once.  Is something like this currently
straightforward to implement?

Thanks.