[IPython-User] [nbconvert] convert to html raise IOError

Thu Feb 14 10:48:11 CST 2013

Le 14 févr. 2013 à 17:34, Francesco Montesano a écrit :

> 2013/2/14 Matthias BUSSONNIER <bussonniermatthias@gmail.com>
>
> Yes, readme is wrong.
> I can take it out and do a pull request

Thanks for the PR.

> Are they ? You could probably open an issue with minimal example so that we can see what can be done.
> I think the goal is to keep cell in the order they appear.
>
> I try to do something going home tonight
Great.

> I *don't* have a /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/IPython/frontend/html/notebook/static
> (I probably should have checked before). Thomas Kluyver is right:

> codemirror  css  dateformat  favicon.ico  ipynblogo.png  IPy_Notebook_logo.svg  jquery  js  pagedown  prettify
>
> I can build ipython 0.13.1 or master from source and do a `install --user`. Do I remember well that if I build from master I need jinja to run the notebook?

Yes you will need jinja.

> > Do anyone knows what's going on? (Do I have to change version of Ipython?)
>
> We are rebuilding nbconvert from scratch right now, you can look at the "jinja template" Pull request if you want, but it is still experimental.

https://github.com/ipython/nbconvert/pull/77
Brand new version on nbconvert, so we will probably not "fix" old one but keep the bug in mind for the "new" one.
--
Matthias