[IPython-User] Please help the Python Software Foundation: Python trademark in legal trouble in Europe

Alan G Isaac alan.isaac@gmail....
Fri Feb 15 09:27:53 CST 2013

On 2/15/2013 3:47 AM, Manfried Faber wrote:
> Since many years we are using Python programs for our research
> at the Vienna University of Technology.
> Python is distributed by the Python Software Foundation.

That information is not being collected on this mailing list.
Looking at http://pyfound.blogspot.com/2013/02/python-trademark-at-risk-in-europe-we.html
you will find

     . Do you have, or know of, anything that was published
     in the EU and uses "Python" to refer to
     Python-the-language? Can we get copies, pictures, or
     scans? This includes:
     Books
     Pamphlets
     Conference programs or talks