[IPython-User] [IPython-dev] Index and public link to our notebook example collection

Mon Feb 18 15:44:22 CST 2013

Le 18 févr. 2013 à 22:06, Brian Granger a écrit :

> I am probably slightly in favor of a separate repo, but let's try to
> chat with everyone on HipChat about this...

You probably know that a separate repo would be browsable on nbviewer-dev...
We could also add the rendering of README.md on nbviewer-dev.
But right now we are really limited on number of request and nbviewer dev make **a lot** of request per page to github.

--
Matthias