[IPython-User] [IPython-dev] Index and public link to our notebook example collection

Mon Feb 18 16:07:33 CST 2013

Le 18 févr. 2013 à 22:50, Carl Smith a écrit :

> Just out of interest; is nbviewer doing some kind of caching? It seems like it'd save a ton of cycles.

Nbviewer yes, it should, both the requests it receives, and the ones he does.
Nbviewer dev, no.
IIRC, To build a page with with N link you need something like (2N+a few) requests to github right now.

But unauthenticated requests (as nbviewer-dev does) are limited to 50/hours/ip .

--
Matthias