[IPython-User] IPython used for peer-reviewed articles, examples

Stian Håklev shaklev@gmail....
Wed Feb 20 09:37:14 CST 2013

Hi all,
I'll be speaking at Ignite Alberta on Friday about open access and open
science. I wonder if there are any examples of people using IPython to
write peer-reviewed articles, and then publishing their notebooks (on
GitHub, ideally with the data or NBviewer etc) after publication - so that
other people can see their calculations, experiment with other statistical
analysis etc? I am planning to include some examples with R and Knitr, and
would love to include an example with IPython as well. I looked at the
(amazing) index of IPython Notebooks, but it's mostly tutorials or
experiments (still highly useful, but not quite what I was looking for).

Thanks!
Stian

--
http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters