[IPython-User] switch between inline mode and interactive plotting in notebook?

Chao YUE chaoyuejoy@gmail....
Tue Jan 1 10:03:42 CST 2013

Dear all,

I always use ipython notebook --pylab or ipython notebook --pylab inline
when I want to make plots in
interactive mode or with inline mode? is there some trick I can switch
between the two with the same
notebook? because many times when I open with inline mode, I found myself
also in need of interactive,
my solution now is to open another notebook session but without inline, and
then open the same notebook file.

thanks,

Chao
Chao YUE
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE-IPSL)
UMR 1572 CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Batiment 712 - Pe 119
91191 GIF Sur YVETTE Cedex
Tel: (33) 01 69 08 29 02; Fax:01.69.08.77.16