[IPython-User] Installation on CentOS 6.3 - test failure

daveM merbergd@gmail....
Wed Jan 2 11:01:31 CST 2013

Actually, now I can't get it to fail when I use an unprivileged account!

Hard to believe, but previously it gave me an error about py3compat.
Unfortunately, my scrollback buffer is too short and I can't get the error
back.

But it really doesn't matter (to me, anyway), since it's working.

Thank you very much for replying.

Dave