[IPython-User] IPython.embed_kernel() - tab completion with qtconsole

Dave Foster dave.foster@gmail....
Thu Jan 3 12:24:36 CST 2013

Hi,

Pretty sure this has been fixed in master:
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/commit/f4be28f06c2b23cd8e4a3653b9e84bde593e4c86

I made a hack in my work project to make this work from the outside:
https://github.com/ooici/pyon/commit/f6dda00b

good luck.
dave