[IPython-User] Direct view fault tolerance?

Min RK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sat Jan 5 14:53:32 CST 2013

If a direct view is constructed with explicit targets, those targets do not change. The one exception is

    dv = rc.direct_view(targets='all')

Where the targets are evaluated as all engines at any given point in time, so engines coming and going are taken into account.

-MinRK