[IPython-User] engines reconnect after controller restart?

Darren Govoni darren@ontrenet....
Wed Jan 9 17:26:33 CST 2013

Min,
    Thanks for this. It's a good step for system wide fault tolerance.
For now, verifying job completion and resubmitting unfinished items can
be managed at application layer. Perhaps down the road, the internal
scheduler can be made persistent using, for example, mongo such that any
un-ackd work can resume gracefully.

Darren