[IPython-User] avoiding notebook history in the terminal

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sat Jan 19 01:37:24 CST 2013

The easiest way to keep your histories separate is to use a different
profile.
So if you start your notebooks with:

`ipython notebook --profile=nb`

Then your notebooks will share a history, but not with your default IPython
sessions.