[IPython-User] Automatically embedding PDF version of figures

Jon Wilson jsw@fnal....
Wed Jan 23 11:10:58 CST 2013

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the reply.  I will probably have some time to look at/work on
this tomorrow in the afternoon (central US time).  I was thinking about
trying to hook into the pylab inline backend -- have it send both the
png and the pdf as a payload.  With a data URI, is it possible to have a
clickable link-like tag that will cause the user agent to request to
save a file?  In that scenario, is it possible to give the saved file a
filename?
Regards,
Jon