[IPython-User] ipython notebook in EPD?

Chao YUE chaoyuejoy@gmail....
Thu Jan 24 12:02:18 CST 2013

Dear all,

I recently bought a macbook and I have some problem installing the packages
I use in daily life (for example, numpy).
So I am thinking EPD. But I really like the ipython notebook.

Now in my fedora system I installed everything using pip or build from
source (I am lucky that I don't have too much trouble on this).
so Does anyone know that I can use ipython notebook if I install the EPD?
if anyone is doing this, please leave a message. thanks!

cheers,

Chao

Chao YUE
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE-IPSL)
UMR 1572 CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Batiment 712 - Pe 119
91191 GIF Sur YVETTE Cedex
Tel: (33) 01 69 08 29 02; Fax:01.69.08.77.16