[IPython-User] Promoting Stackoverflow for Ipython questions

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sat Jan 26 15:10:00 CST 2013

In case people here don't know it, you can subscribe to tags on
StackOverflow.  On the right of the main page there is a button "tag
subscriptions" (right below the "Favorite tags" and "Ignored tags"
boxes).  You can subscribe to any tag, and they will email you
whenever someone asks a question with that tag (I think it works
across the whole StackExchange network, not just StackOverflow, in
case someone asks on another site like SuperUser). Since most people
are likely to tag IPython questions with the IPython tag, this can be
a good way to make sure you see all the questions about it on the
site.

Aaron Meurer