[IPython-User] Blogging with IPython and Nikola...

epi massimodisasha@gmail....
Mon Jan 28 10:43:21 CST 2013

Damián this is great!

i just finished to set it up .. seems i fond a little anomaly, the notebook template that is generated has a missed "dot" in the filename extension
see listed files below :

epy@epinux:/var/www/blog/epinux$ nikola new_post -f ipynb
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pygments/plugin.py:39: UserWarning: Module dap was already imported from None, but /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages is being added to sys.path
  import pkg_resources
Creating New Post

Enter title:
my experience getting nikola and notebook up and running
Your post's metadata is at:  posts/my-experience-getting-nikola-and-notebook-up-and-running.meta
Your post's text is at:  posts/my-experience-getting-nikola-and-notebook-up-and-runningipynb

i guess i should just rename it adding the "." and everything will work fine

thanks a lot for this !!!

Massimo.