[IPython-User] slow startup time possibly because of sqlite

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Tue Jan 29 01:21:19 CST 2013

Do you think it would be useful, to allow option to write current session
to memory as in Matthias example, and:

 - allow dumping history from memory to file by appending, on exit
 - allow IPython function to load stored history file, on demand