[IPython-User] Where is IPython taking the png files from?

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Mon Jun 3 12:51:38 CDT 2013

Those "big number" are base64 encoded images.

For your case, if you can figure out the file name:

>From IPython.display import Image,display

Image(filename=<filename>)
If last cell line or
display(Image(filename=<filename>))