[IPython-User] Connecting to existing terminal console from qtconsole

Vladan Divljak ghostility@gmail....
Thu Jun 6 11:15:26 CDT 2013

Hi list,

I made trivial module which dumps me in IPython terminal console on script
exception, and I'm not sure how to connect to this console from qtconsole.

Code that bring me in terminal IPython console is like this:

    from IPython.frontend.terminal.embed import InteractiveShellEmbed
    InteractiveShellEmbed()(stack_depth=2)

I tried to connect with this command `ipython qtconsole --existing` in
which case IPython qtconsole never reaches to prompt.

I use 0.13.2 on Windows

Any ideas?