[IPython-User] Connecting to existing terminal console from qtconsole

Vladan Divljak ghostility@gmail....
Thu Jun 6 12:46:08 CDT 2013

Thanks Thomas

I'm afraid code example is valid for bleeding edge IPython. In 0.13.2 those
modules are either structured differently or non-existent (like
`kernel\zmq\embed.py` for example).