[IPython-User] Connecting to existing terminal console from qtconsole

Vladan Divljak ghostility@gmail....
Thu Jun 6 14:01:34 CDT 2013

Thanks Min

I couldn't see what that snippet does exactly, as I don't want to start
qtconsole, but just to connect to terminal on demand from qtconsole
occasionally. Then I noticed `kernel\zmq\embed.py` in tree, and thought to
use in a same manner as I currently use terminal embed, in a hope that it
will provide connection, and then later I realized it doesn't exist in
0.13.2.