[IPython-User] Tips working around a bug in IPython 13.2

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sun Jun 9 14:34:40 CDT 2013

OK, I think I can live with that. This is just for some example
notebooks for our tutorial. I want to make sure that people who are
used to IPython can do things that they would expect in the notebook
as they play around with fixing the examples (e.g., magic). Pasting
things with >>> is not too likely. Anyway, I'll put a heads up about
it.

Aaron Meurer