[IPython-User] reference tracking in ipython notebook?

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Tue Jun 18 13:35:55 CDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Skipper,
>
> Nice!  Any ideas on how to cite the refs?

Well nothing super fancy, but each entry (possibly depending on the
style used, this is with the default plain.bst) has an anchor with a
name property. So you can make a citation link in HTML with, e.g.,

I am talking about this <a href="#AptOlderog91">Cited Article</a>.

>From their official example, which creates an entry

[<a name="AptOlderog91">1</a>]
K.&nbsp;R. Apt and E.-R. Olderog.
 <em>Verification of sequential and concurrent programs</em>.
 Springer-Verlag, 1991.
[&nbsp;<a href="scratch_bib.html#AptOlderog91">bib</a>&nbsp;]

Skipper