[IPython-User] profiles and extensions directories

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Tue Jun 18 16:59:48 CDT 2013

Extensions are stored in the same place for all profiles, but each profile
has a separate config that says which extensions to load. At present,
there's no per-profile extension directory.

My gut feeling is that having per-profile extension directories is
unnecessary extra complexity, but if there was a compelling use case that
requires it, I'm open to changing my mind.

Thanks,
Thomas