[IPython-User] Start ipengines using virtualenv

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Wed Jun 19 07:28:11 CDT 2013

you will have to change the engine_cmd configurable:

c.SSHEngineSetLauncher.engine_cmd = ['/path/to/env/bin/python', '-c', 'from
IPython.parallel.apps.ipengineapp import launch_new_instance;
launch_new_instance()']