[IPython-User] Spell checking in the notebook

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sat Jun 22 19:22:45 CDT 2013

I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions on easy ways to do spell
checking in the notebook, since the browser spell checking is
disabled. I'd like to have spell checking of markdown, and also some
docstrings and comments in some code cells.

So far, I have just been using aspell, the command line tool, but it's
annoying to skip over all the json stuff that is "spelled wrong".

By the way, why is spell checking disabled in markdown? Surely that's a bug.

Aaron Meurer