[IPython-User] Spell checking in the notebook

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Mon Jun 24 22:45:20 CDT 2013

I talked with Brian and Fernando today, and they seemed to think that
it was something to do with codemirror, and the fact that it's somehow
not recognized as a text box by the browser (?)

Anyway, I am skeptical of the autocorrect thing, because the pull
request that I saw anyway was post-0.13.2, which is where I am having
this issue (IIRC).

Aaron Meurer