[IPython-User] vector images in ipython notebook.

Jon Wilson jsw@fnal....
Wed Jun 26 11:10:40 CDT 2013

On a related note, I would like to hack the notebook very slightly, such
that each figure is rendered twice: once as png and once as pdf, and
both are sent to the webbrowser.  Then the png data would be displayed,
and the pdf data would be made available for download by clicking on the
png image.

Can you give me a pointer on where to start?
Regards,
Jon