[IPython-User] Templating documents in the notebook

Adam Hughes hughesadam87@gmail....
Wed Jun 26 15:13:15 CDT 2013

Hello,

I was very impressed to see the push towards publications written directly
in the notebook, including a full book and research papers.  I'm curious
about templating.  If I were to publish a paper in IEEE, I would first
download their latex template and write to it.  Are there plans to have
analogous templates for ipython notebooks?  If so, are they yet in
development?  It would be fascinating to see journal-specific notebook
configuration.  It would be even cooler if one could export from a notebook
template directly into .tex file.  EG, I write a notebook in the IEEE
format, and nbcovert into the IEEE-formatted latex document.

Is anything like this possible?