[IPython-User] How to create ipyton_notebook_config.py if I have a default profile

Sun Mar 3 15:06:25 CST 2013

Le 3 mars 2013 à 21:57, Emilia Petrisor a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I need to edit ipyton_notebook_config.py
> following: https://github.com/Carreau/ipython-static-profiles/blob/master/README.md
> I'm using  Python 2.7.3 Enthought Academic  Distribution under Windows 7
> and  ipython notebook 0.13
> I found out the path toward my  Ipython profile .../.ipython/profile_default
> but the ipyton_notebook_config.py is not there. I deduced that the default configuration
> is used.

You should issue a
$ ipython profile create [profilename]

It will create the default files.

I explain it in the nbviewer post that goes with :

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/urls/raw.github.com/Carreau/posts/master/Blog1.ipynb

--
Matthias