[IPython-User] mathjax

Francesco Montesano franz.bergesund@gmail....
Tue Mar 5 14:45:35 CST 2013

Hi,

sorry for coming back so late to the topic (the problem hit me again today)

In my ipython_notebook_config.py I've uncommented and added the path

c.NotebookApp.mathjax_url = '/usr/share/javascript/mathjax/MathJax.js'

But the notebook tells me "Failed to retrieve MathJax from
/usr/share/javascript/mathjax/MathJax.js"

Then I've searched for "c.NotebookApp.extra_static_paths" but I couldn't
find it in the config file, so I've added the following line after
mathjax_url
c.NotebookApp.extra_static_paths
= '/usr/share/javascript/mathjax/MathJax.js'.

But still does not work.

Any suggestion?

Francesco