[IPython-User] IPyTables - simple table construction for IPython

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Wed Mar 6 06:33:56 CST 2013

I did miss that, thanks. I did a search for IPython tables, but it didn't
come up.

Still, competition is healthy. I prefer my API to that one - I'm not sold
on the hidden global tables. I also think my design makes it easier to do
conditional formatting ('make cell blue if value < 1'), because you make a
TableCell object, rather than setting the style based on its position in
the table.

Thomas