[IPython-User] IPyTables - simple table construction for IPython

Wed Mar 6 07:41:46 CST 2013

Le 6 mars 2013 à 13:33, Thomas Kluyver a écrit :

> I did miss that, thanks. I did a search for IPython tables, but it didn't come up.
>
> Still, competition is healthy. I prefer my API to that one - I'm not sold on the hidden global tables. I also think my design makes it easier to do conditional formatting ('make cell blue if value < 1'), because you make a TableCell object, rather than setting the style based on its position in the table.

I didn't had a look at the code of either, my comment was purely informative.

Anyway, project like that make me think that display/lib should be a separate project where stuff like that could live to be used by external library like pandas… etc

Waiting for the _repr_latex_
--
Matthias