[IPython-User] ANN: Exhibitionist - integrating HTML/JS UIs into interactive python work

Wed Mar 6 10:32:28 CST 2013

Hi y-p !

Look really nice !

Did not have time to look into the source right now, but I'll definitively will.
Do you think  the data exchanged with the kernel in some cases could be store either in the metadata of cells,
or in the Json representation of displayed object ?

If we do this and by carefully crafting the "js plugin"  they could be loaded by nbviewer and read sone data in the dom injected.
Which would allow a limited interactivity on nbviewer.

Do you rely on display_javascript for the initial loading of javascript ? or inject <script> tag in a display HTML
If you do , this can be problematic in the future.

--
Matthias