[IPython-User] UTF8 output in notebook, difference between python 2.6 and 2.7

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Mar 7 16:22:43 CST 2013

What browser / version are you running?

I've been investigating a weird issue that can result in exactly what your
examples show (latin1-encoded data being interpreted as utf8), but I can
only reproduce it in Chrome 27 (current dev), because the weirdness happens
in the browser during save, where it *sometimes* it will send JSON data as
latin-1 over the wire, and other times it will send utf8. I haven't been
able to work out the cause yet.