[IPython-User] color schemes in qt console

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Sat Mar 9 13:24:58 CST 2013

I changed default color scheme to one of available schemes in pygments
package by changing ipython_qtconsole_config.py file.

Works fine, but some code is still rendered by some default color scheme,
like exceptions output or code passed through pycolorize() function and
maybe else.
So I was wondering how to apply color scheme that will be accepted globally
in qtconsole?

I have another question too ;)
If I press TAB (to autocomplete), then when I press again TAB to select
some of available suggestion I get white text on white background, and I
guess that's because I changed color scheme. So, if anyone knows this, what
placeholder is responsible for coloring selected autocomplete suggestion?

Thanks