[IPython-User] color schemes in qt console

Sat Mar 9 13:38:16 CST 2013

Le 9 mars 2013 à 20:24, klo uo a écrit :

> I changed default color scheme to one of available schemes in pygments package by changing ipython_qtconsole_config.py file.
>
> Works fine, but some code is still rendered by some default color scheme, like exceptions output or code passed through pycolorize() function and maybe else.
> So I was wondering how to apply color scheme that will be accepted globally in qtconsole?
>
> I have another question too ;)
> If I press TAB (to autocomplete), then when I press again TAB to select some of available suggestion I get white text on white background, and I guess that's because I changed color scheme. So, if anyone knows this, what placeholder is responsible for coloring selected autocomplete suggestion?

$ grep -r inverted **/*.py
IPython/frontend/qt/console/completion_html.py:        tds_items[row][col] = u'<td class="inverted">'\
IPython/frontend/qt/console/styles.py:    .inverted { background-color: %(fgcolor)s ; color:%(bgcolor)s;}
IPython/frontend/qt/console/styles.py:    .inverted { background-color: %(fgcolor)s ; color:%(bgcolor)s;}
IPython/frontend/qt/console/styles.py:    .inverted { background-color: black ; color: white;}

Should help.
--
Matthias