[IPython-User] color schemes in qt console

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Sat Mar 9 14:03:19 CST 2013

Min, thanks for explanation.

Matthias, thanks. I looked in `styles.py` and I defined "highlight_color"
style in the theme file I use, but it didn't change anything. I also tried
"color" style, with same result. Then I tried by brute force to change the
dict that get_colors() function (from `styles.py`) returns, by setting
"select" key to "#808080" value. It didn't change anything again!?
I'll try harder in next couple of minutes and report back when I find the
right variable :)

Cheers