[IPython-User] color schemes in qt console

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Sat Mar 9 14:33:15 CST 2013

I should have changed "fgcolor" in get_colors() dict.

"fgcolor" is defined in that same function as:

    fgcolor = style.style_for_token(Token.Text)['color'] or ''

I defined "Text.color" token in my theme, but it has no impact, and for
some reason it defaults to white, so I changed `styles.py` file and set
fgcolor to black.

Obviously I didn't understood how this little script should work. "select"
key value colors selection background rather then background of selected
suggestion, which is colored by the value of "fgcolor". Which pygments
scheme token is responsible for this value is unclear.