[IPython-User] Self-contained Mac app distribution for IPython Notebook

Stian Håklev shaklev@gmail....
Tue Mar 12 10:15:08 CDT 2013

Just tried it out, and it's absolutely brilliant! I didn't play with it
extensively, and I don't know how easy it is to install additional packages
or update libraries etc, but the initial experience was overwhelmingly
positive. It will be a lot easier to recommend this to people who are not
used to using the terminal, installing a lot of libraries/packages, etc. It
would be great if it had some kind of package management like RStudio (pull
down list of available SciPy packages, click to install).

Stian

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters