[IPython-User] Self-contained Mac app distribution for IPython Notebook

epi massimodisasha@gmail....
Tue Mar 12 14:20:17 CDT 2013

Hi ,

that looks awesome!
i tried the .app and it works fine
same feeling as Felix, will be cool to be able to open more notebooks (menu and tabs)

i saw the sh script where to add instructions to add other modules with pip, really nice!
i'm truing the buildvwth xcodeproject right now :)

Thanks for the great work!

Massimo.